Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Okay, life's a fact...


...people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness.



I think I can believe that. 


Usually, Breakfast At Tiffany's is my rainy day movie. How cliche am I, right? 
Watevs.
For some reason, last night felt rainy despite the real weather. And, I have the house to myself for a while and can watch a movie two times in a row without bothering anyone. 


I've also been writing a little, and I am surprised at how both my love and frustration for it has been increasing. 




Holly: What do you do, anyway?
Paul:  I'm a writer, I guess.
Holly: You guess? Don't you know? 

Paul: OK, positive statement. Ringing affirmative. I'm a writer.


Ya, me too Paul baby. 


Random Emy fact: 
My life would be complete if I were to be wooed in a library. 








Can I also say that I have a mad crush on George Peppard? Yup. He's a dreamboat, with amazing hair. 
Nuf said. 




Hey Em, lets add to the slight mess of a life you have by watching the entire first season of One Tree Hill. Oh, you just did that? Well, how about tonight you get through season two then, ya? Cool. 

No comments: