Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's a Partaaay


We gon' light it up
Like it's dynamite


I rang in 2011 with my great friends Andrea, Durban, and Dan. 


Drinking fun stuff while overdressed at Iggy's. 

So much sugar.

Being purple and posh.

You know we are the prettiest you will evah see.

Overexposed and dancing anyway, Dan is concerned.


We happen to be the coolest. 

Super awkward hand.

We gon' light it up, like it's dynamite

Dan and me being creepsters.

I'm in the club so I'm gonna do

More of us being besties and lookn fine.

Andrea always makes the party.

Get out the way, me and my crew came here to do.

Durban leading the pack.

So much dancing.

Blurry and awesome.

Best shot of the night. You wish you could party like us.

Attempt at party recovery.

2 comments:

Selena said...

how fun!!!!

Erin said...

the awkward hand picture is classic emy.