Monday, August 2, 2010

Just pick one!

If you've ever wondered what type of guy is best for you, or what type of guy you are, look no further. I have them all worked out for you. Just pick one!

Straight from the brains of Erin and myself at the age of about fifteen hopped up on campfire smoke, no sleep, dirty hair, and all the other joys of girls camp.

Philip, Paul, Loser, and Josh.
Ammon, Seth, and Sebastein.

Johnny, and Unknown ("the one").

These were the only boys we could get that week, it had nothing to do with the fact that we dressed like psychos.

Can you tell I've been reorganizing old photos?

2 comments:

natalie. said...

you have documented photos of you in a cowboy hat.
i'm so happy.
also...the names are cracking me up.

Brently said...

I think I would be "Johnny" with a cool, fresh, IBC Rootbeer in hand! I mean look at the hair....totally cool!