Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Growing up sometimes

My birthday was lovely thankyouverymuch. I felt that my life had come very "full circle", as this was my first birthday back in the place I was born.
To start: me as a youngn' in Hawaii. Hellz ya I was cute.


Fast forward. Turning 19 with my best friend Erin at the Pacific Life aquarium. 


Turning 20. I had three birthday cakes that day. Yes, three. The curse of having so many loving me.


The big 21. I guess we decided to celebrate with bangs. 

This year! 22!!

Waiting for the show to start at the PCC.

The show was so awesome and fun. I wish I could dance like them. The guys dancing was great too, it included a lot of shirtless muscle flexing. Yuuup.

Happy Happy Birthday to me indeed. 

Never awkward, always cool. 

I think my hair is getting lighter. 

Making some sort of deep and profound wish. By the way, I'm still eating these cupcakes for breakfast. 

Yay for being older! Please notice that my hair is brushed in honor of the occasion.
I hope you have all enjoyed this splendid display. These are the first pictures I've put up on here! I'm so grown up now.

1 comment:

natalie. said...

i resent not being in any of these pictures.
especially the one when you're a baby.
especially that one.