Monday, July 19, 2010

Something I already do, but now it is also for you

I am going to start putting some of my continuous "pro/con list of life" up on here now.

Not all the time, that would be insanely boring to many.
Not all parts to it, that would just be "sentimental slop" to all and belongs in my journal, not my blog.

This has, and always will be, an ongoing project. And, as always, the points on the list are "for the current moment". Sometimes the things that are good at one point are bad at different times in your life. Say La Vee.

Pro:
Best friend phone chats
Laughing about funny noises with my sister till I tear up
Salting the cookie sheet to have an even better cookie eating experience
Guilty pleasure of 27 Dresses on TV

Con:
Having to spell the word "tomorrow"
Mild head-ache
Bug bites

No comments: